Utah & Ogden Valley Links
Weather, Roads and Avalanche
Popular Ogden Valley Services
Random favorite links
Nearby, Snowbasin Resort offers lift served snow skiing, mountain biking, hiking and dining. Paddling, fishing, boating & waterskiing are popular watersports on Pineview and Causey reservoirs.
- Detours Canoes, kayaks, SUPs, bicycle rentals in Huntsville.
- Diamond Peaks Ski Shop skis & bikes rentals and retail in Eden, 7 miles
- Club Rec ski boats, watercraft, motorcycles
- Alpine Sports in Ogden seasonal ski & snowboard shop)
- Snowbasin Grizzly Center Rental Shop ( skis & bike rentals, gift shop)
- Snowbasin Ski School
- Powder Mountain Ski
- Utah Mountain Biking (trails & rides)
- Weber Pathways: Utah trails (hiking, biking & horseback trails)
- Recreation Outlet in Ogden.
- Sportsman's Warehouse Hunting, fishing, camping & apparel in Riverdale.
- Smith & Edwards Camping, Hiking, Hunting, fishing, Tack and western apparel.
REI Salt Lake City
Weather and Avalanche:
- Huntsville 7 day forcast
- Utah Avalanche Center
- Wasatch Weather Weenies Mountain Meteorology and Powder Snobbery Blog
- Utah Department of Transportation: This is a great website to pull up before you start any roadtrip! Check road conditions, closures and what's under construction in Utah.
- Free Spirit Spa & Yoga
- Diamond Peaks Heli-ski adventures (doorstep pick-up)
- Weber County Library The Huntsville branch is within walking distance
- Horseback Rides Red Cliff Ranch
- Shooting Star Saloon Utah's oldest bar serves beer and famous burgers. Pool table and jukebox.
- Huntsville BBQ Best in State BBQ & smoked meats with summer music series & alfresco dining.
- Subway Sanwiches
Ogden Canyon...these are old local's favorites
- The Oaks Lunch & Dinner, history, ice cream & beer garden in gorgeous setting on Ogden River
- Timbermine Classic Utah steak house at the bottom of the canyon
- Grey Cliff Lodge another classic w/ trout specialty...just like dinner at grandma's
- The Greenery
- North Fork Table and Tavern at Wolf Creek golf course, great view & full bar. .
- Eats of Eden Oldest diner in Eden, casual family style diner, great pizza, beer & wine.
- Carlos & Harleys Fresh Mex &Cantina Fajitas & fish tacos & full bar.
- Alpine Pizza & Pasta
- Luis's Mexican Cuisine
- Pats food shack
- Saddlebag Saloon
- Roosters Brew Pub Fine dining in a casual atmosphere on two bit street (25th)
- Andy's Lounge Greek food and bar
- Snowbasin: Summer Blues Brews & BBQ Sundays (June-Sept)
- Ogden Valley Balloon Festival August
- Ogden Valley Roots and Blues Festival August
- Amazing Raise 5k & Festival for Ogden Valley non-profits. September
- Xterra Championships at Snowbasin September
- Huntsville Marathon Boston Qualifier, late September
- Ogden Raptors Professional Baseball - Pioneer league affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers
- Peery's Egyptian Theater Cultural events in Ogden
- Salt Lake City Concerts
- SmithsTix.com has a good schedule of concerts and events in and around Salt Lake City.
- NBA's Utah Jazz just show up, scalping is legal in Utah
- Weber State University Sports and culture
- Hardware Ranch Wildlife Management Area A great opportunity to learn more about elk and other wildlife.
- Smith & Edwards Utah's biggest general store. Camping, Hiking, Hunting, fishing, Tack and western apparel. Awesome!